Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Commercial & Residential
Porous grout, tile and stone can act like a magnet for dirt, dust and grimy particles. As undesirables build up in your stone or tile surfaces, they can easily become a breeding ground for disease-causing bacteria.
Using specialized cleaning solutions and powerful suction equipment, 4 Seasons can blast the dirt and grime from your tile, grout and stone, delivering a sparkling clean and extending its life.
Safeguard the health of your family and the beauty of your home with stone, tile and grout cleaning services from 4 Seasons Total Home Care.
Clean, Protect and Seal Surfaces
- Keeping tile, stone and grout clean can be hard work, but it doesn’t have to be. Getting bathrooms, kitchens, walls or any other tile and stone surfaces professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months will ensure a long-lasting shine, and greatly reduce the amount of effort it takes to keep these areas looking beautiful.
- Once we have your surfaces looking pristine, we will then apply a durable sealant that helps protect against dirt and other particles that can tarnish the look of stone, tile and grout.
- Ask us about grout coloring, grout color repair, stone color enhancing and other services today! Additionally, our premium services can help you enhance and revitalize the look of your floors, counters, walls and other tile and stone surfaces.
- 4 Seasons: Ceramic tile and marble are few examples of hard surface floor coverings now in demand. And like carpet, they too eventually need professional attention.
- Step 1: Pre-Inspection or Tile & Testing
We will inspect your tile floor to determine expected cleaning results.
- Step 2: Apply Grout Cleaner
Grout will be treated with a top quality cleaner made especially for grout.
- Step 3:
Hand scrub every inch of grout, to give your grout the best possible cleaning.
- Step 4:
Use Rotory floor machine to clean the tops of the tile & grout
- Step 5:
Use Truck mounted extraction system combined with a rotory hot water pressure tool to remove the soil and take the soil back to the truck.
- Step 6:
Speed dry your tile using high volume air movers
- Step 7:
Apply Grout sealer
- Step 8:
Post inspection.by the owner.